After having confirmed the quotation online, make full payment and forward your PDF* files to us for printing.
When converting to pdf files, please ensure that the page size of the file is the same size as your book. Please embed all the fonts you used for the cover and contents of the book, merge all layers into one and create outline, and convert all colours to CMYK. There will be distortions, wrong fonts or missing fonts when the books are printed if the conversion is not done properly. All contents pdf file must be in printable combined single page pdf format. Please do not hold us responsible if there are distortions, wrong fonts or missing fonts during printing. Please note:- we print direct from your pdf files.
- Most first time writers prefer to use Microsoft Words
- Identify the size of your book
- Go to page layout, select the size for the page, font type and font size, line spacing for easy reading and provide the standard page margin of 0.75" (19mm) and 1" (25.4mm) for A5 and A4 respectively, on all sides - top, left, right and bottom
- Start typing until you are done with the book
- Design the front cover, back cover and the spine (thickness 6mm for 100 pages using 80 gsm woodfree)
- Select the binding and finishing options
- Convert all pages to pdf
- For clear prints, pictures must have a minimum of 300 dpi